how many of you keep a diary or journal???

that your husband dnt know abt..

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 4:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Ohhh... LOL No. I keep a journal of the kids, from pregnancy until where they are at now. So when they are old and I am gone they can read about my perspective of their baby, toddler, preschool and young child life. I think it will be a great thing to have some day.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I keep an online journal actually at livejournal.com hubby knows about it. dont know if he has ever read it. some posts are public some are just for me.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No I don't keep a journal of any kind. I used to "Blog" on yahoo, but I was always careful what I put in there to make sure it was something that i didn't mind other people reading about. I would warn anybody to be careful to journal your thoughts and feelings unless you are careful. Any thing you write can be "found out" or discovered by somebody. Your thoughts are your thoughts. Not everyone needs to read them because they might mean something or they might just be basded on the emotion you're feeling on that day.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have a book I sometimes write in.. but I don't like thinking anyone would be reading my thoughts. Its just easier if I tell someone so I talk it out with someone... and know who I told....
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010