How do I bring it up to him? (about sex)

In a nutshell- My husband and I have great sex, but for the past maybe year he has been a 'minute man' and I am left hanging every time. On occasion he will help me out in other ways, but more often than not I'm left hanging, and he knows it's going to happen every time, and he hates it, he feels awful - How do I talk to him about it? Maybe someone knows a way to make him last longer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Horny goat weed, it made my minute man turn into a stallion, not only in how long he lasted but also made him grow. Safe and cheap!

Anonymous

• they have this lub.. ITs awsome.I forgot what its called they sell it at walmart. It makes them last longer.. We used it for the first time the other night I know it lasted for like 2hours.. If thats not long enough I don't know what to tell you..lol

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• It sounds like he's open minded and aware of the situation... Is there a way to bring up stimulating you more? Either before or after he's ready to go? Do you use condoms? I know they feel completly differeent but perhaps using one for the first little while will prolong his erection... And if you're really open minded you might suggest the use of a "cock ring". PM me if you need more info but I know many people this has helped maintain an erection for a much longer amount of time.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think the one robinalbright is talking about is called "man delay" but they make all different brands...it basically numbs them. My SO is the same way, always has been, and always will be, but I don't mind it because he always "helps me out" before he even thinks about sex and he's quite generous about it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Once upon a time when I was married (different time, different situation than now)- I always made sure that I was not left hanging by having him please me before we even had intercourse- of course doing it that way made it all that much better when we did because once I had one then I had another right after.
    Anonymous

• Maybe have him start out pleasing you first so that you get what you want out of it & then let him finish his way.
    Anonymous

• A minute man sounds awesome, my husband goes on forever and I just want it to be over already! But anyway try extending fore-play until your about to come. I he could go down town, if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous