Do you have famliy you don't get along with?

My husband and I don't care for our sister in law but we just ignore it and try to be nice..but some days....! lol

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• almost my husbands entire side of the family are people I dont get along with just BARELY out of a sense of common courtesy. they are rude, nasty , and derogatory people.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes my MIL she is a nut case no one in the family really talks to her and my bil who lives with her is about to have his first kid......i feel sorry for them lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 4:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my husbandsfamily dnt like me and my family dnt like him its really hard because we argue about whos house we going to next lol its war in my hous9e lo-l/
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 4:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my brother's wife and my sister
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My brother. He is verbally abusive and I put up with it for years. When I finally got fed up with it and told him I will no longer tolerate it, he has "cut me out" of his life. Oh fudge well.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 4:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yeah, my husband and I are currently not talking to his brother or mother, due to the brother's girlfriend/fiance/whatever.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010