I can't stop crying! Am I losing my mind??

My s/o had surgery 2 weeks ago, came home with 30 staples still in, so I took to sleeping light, cuz I didn't want to roll over in the night and bump him causing him more pain. Staples have been out for about a week now, and for the last 3 or 4 days I can't go to sleep cuz laying down with him makes me want to cry. We use to cuddle/spoon every night but now we don't. Also we have never had a problem with the other hogging the bed, but now it seems like he doesn't want me in bed with him. I miss the way things were, and get frustrated cuz he doesn't cuddle like we use to. I also dont like getting shoved out of my bed even though he is sleeping. I usually end up getting back up after he's asleep and going into the other room and bawling my eyes out.
I'm on effexor for my depression ( have battled it since I was 10), I'm also on coreg for my high blood pressure. I am 30 yrs old and a mom of 3, but I feel like I'm losing my mind

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• I think a trip to the doctor would be in your best interest..or try talking with your hubby about it..good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• oh MOMMA!! sounds like it was painful surgery to recover from for your S/O. I doubt it is that he doesnt WANT you cuddling with him. he is likely still in some discomfort. i doubt it has anything to do with you at all. but that is logic speaking, and your emotions are totally valid too. I am sure you are feeling depressed, lost, lonely in part to this change in what you are used to for having intimacy with eachother and also your depression. Try writing down what you are feeling and why you think you are feeling it. try to think it through to yourself. give him a bit more time to heal honey.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't think your med is working hon. Go back to your Dr and see what he/she says...Good luck
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Men can be big babies! It's more about being sore from the surgery than being close to you. And I can tell you I love having the bed to myself too! Just tell him you cant wait for him to start feeling better so you can cuddle again, b/c you miss being close to him. I am hopeful you will get the reassurance you are seeking.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes sorry i agree OP, sounds like you need a medication adjustment to help you through this right now
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010