Why is there so much bad blood on CM between breastfeeding moms and formula feeding moms?

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 4:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree because everyone feels they are right and I would be the 1st to admit that I am NOT nor have ever been jealous over someone that is breast feeding I made the choice to formula feed and I wouldn't change my opinion for anyone on here
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Because we both think we're right in our own beliefs.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Because everyone feels they are right.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think both are jealous of some aspects of the other's choice... even though they would NEVER admit it.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• them, circ and anti circ, vaccination and anti vaccination, pro choice and pro life, and dont even get me to try and understand all the car seat drama. its just how it is.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Some women Only see their way of doing things and everyone else's is wrong. The funny thing is I'm sure they that when people tell them how to raise their children yet they tell others what's right or wrong.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• sealed lip

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Because every one gets defensive when it comes to major decisions. No one is right or wrong but it is easy to feel like you are being accused or belittled when the opposing side is singing it's praises. It along with other major parenting choices are sensitive subjects.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• because some think that their way is the ONLY way...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• because there is more than 1 type of person in the world and each one has a diff opinion. i agree with blacksheepsati...you can never win, there will always be someone who doesnt agree with you.
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010