I am leaving my partner, and I know I will have some lonely feelings, does this mean

that i have to start reading romance novels
please tell me it is not so

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 4:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha No, no that's not what that means.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You do whatever it takes to survive. So sorry you are leaving your partner.I know reading some of your questions that things have been tough and I wish you the best of luck. Keep busy is my advice you'll make it through. GL
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• LOL no you don't have to start reading them.

I'm sorry mama but you tried to get it worked out but he refuses to seek hep for his "little issue". You;re doing the right thing. You deserve to be loved and be treated with respect which he isn't giving you. I hope you can look past this experience and realize not all men are dogs like your partner. Remember I'm still here anytime you want to talk. If we lived closer I wouldn't even mind you over so you an get a break from the drama. Good Luck and I ope things work out for you! HUGS
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010