I'm suffering from the after work bla, if any of you know the cure please share

For those of you that don't know what the after work bla is, it's happens to some people right after they get home from work, the symptoms are overall lazyness, tiredness and snacking.

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• LOL! Have a drink too!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Take an apple to work with you. Eat it on the drive home. Seriously, I did this. It set an overall healthier attitude for me, as far as wanting to snack when I got home. Take a walk, since it's not winter yet. Or shower for a few minutes to rejuvenate yourself, if you are able to do that. Get a great smelling body wash!! Or get some citrus essential oil and a burner, when you get home light it up....that always works for me.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• LOL or yeah, have a glass of wine while making dinner LOL
    2BlondeBabies

• That's when I grab my iPod and go for a walk. It's wierd how that seems to amp me up.

Unless I really want to SLEEP... then a HOT shower will knock me right out!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You need a therapeudic vitamin and mineral, I had the same problem 5 years ago and now have more than enough energy. ask me for any info about it.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010