Does anyone ever have one of those days when you just say f**k every thing and everyone? adult content

Today i woke up in one of those moods.It happens about once a month.I started thinking maybe it was the menapause,but now i've realized it's been happening all my adult life.Where you can't even stand the sound of the TV or anyone(even the kids)talking.You just want to lay in bed all day and pretend to be asleep.Anyone out ever have them kinda days?

LeannasMom409

Asked by LeannasMom409 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• Yep. All my life. I think it's because I'm kind of a physical introvert and I have sensory issues (my senses overload to the point that every sight, sound, contact HURTS!), so after awhile, I just get overloaded and I HAVE to be alone.

It's hard because when I reach that point, people want to offer me hugs to to talk and that aggrevates it more. I finally reached a point where I call a "mental health day" and I just take off for a few hours. SOmetimes, it's just sitting on the beach alone and listening to the surf, or going for a walk.

But yeah, when I reach that point, I'm definitely not fit company for anyone.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• hugsI think we all have one of those days at sometime in our lives and then you go to bed and wake up the next day and feel much better. I don't know what to say except here's a hug

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Have you talked to your Dr. about it? If it's not hormonal, then it may be a chemical-form of depression. Everyone likes to be alone from time to time- but not to the extent that you described. I hope you find your happy place :) (*PS- We are having a full moon 2nite)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yep...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• HELLS YEAH!! LOL been there. I usually listen to some ICP F^ck the World when I am in that mood
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yesterday and you all heard it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh hell yeah!!

I chalk those days up to perimenopause (which I'm smack dab in the middle of).. And on those days.. I just roll with it. I tell my husband that I'm having one of those days (days where I am just not fit for human consumption at all.. lol) and then I spend my day doing whatever the hell it is I please.. LOL

Really. On those days. I spend my time doing whatever the hell I please, and whatever makes me "feel" better.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yeppers. Dh made me a sign a few years ago. I put it on the door and the kids know whats going on. "Mommy's mind has taken a break, best to come back in a little while. If its not an emergency, pop a Cheeto in it" LooooooooooooooooL They used to be confused by it but they get it know.

Some days I just want the whole world to shut the F**K up and let me be.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes.....more often than i like! haha
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh yeah baby
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010