What would you do?

hey Ladies. okay here is how i am feeling i kinda of want to take a pregnancy test to see if i am pregnant or if everything i am feeling is from getting of birth control but i really to have a baby from the ( person who would be the farther) there is a long story on why i want to be pregnant but on the other hand i don't want to take a test because i don't want to be disappointed and the only reason i am feeling this way is because i think that my doctor tested me way to early before i got my birth control and that's why i am having stronger side effects ( i know everyone is different) but i have talked to people who have never had the side effects after getting off birth control that i am. what would u do?
PLEASE NO MEAN OR RUDE COMMENTS

Geunie0x1091

Asked by Geunie0x1091 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would just take the test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• honey, please, just take the test. dont keep driving yourself nuts this way. just get it over with.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Call you doc and take a test my dear. If you are trying to have a baby then you just have the fun of trying more.
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010