Do you color your hair?

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes. ever since i have been 21 years old - started by "frosting" it - always kept it the same color that God gave me - then started covering the gray - actually the minute i saw a gray hair - the natural color of my hair - i sometimes - usually in the summer - do blonde highlights - looks great with a tan -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:29 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yep..Im a natural red head. But my hair started turning brownish...and i didnt want it to so I started dying it red..I tried every shade of red there is..Then I tried blone..(BAAAD idea.lol) and now im black..I LOVE it black..And I love it red...I like it certain colors with certain cuts..

Dying my hair is something fun that i really enjoy..When im in a bad mood..It makes me smile, LOL!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I try to go as natural and organic as possible but alas I can never give up my hair dye, lol. I've been dying my hair since I was about 15 and i'm 32 now. Though now it's more to keep out the greys rather than to keep it at the blonde of my youth
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• YUP!! i love Feria Auburn! I love having a bit of red to my hair. in my teens my hair was usuailly multi shades not known in nature, in my 20''s i was a died blonde-honestly because it got me free drinks at the bar, now in my 30's i like the look of auburn for me
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I used to dye my hair ALOT when I was younger (Im only 22, lol).. But I started dying it at age 11. I wish I had never done so. I havent dyed it in over 2 years and my hair is the healthiest its ever been since before I started dying it.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes I do but wish I didn't! It is so nasty when it grows out!
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Every 3- 6 months I do.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• not anymore, my hair used to be so thick and full and coloring it for years made it thin and dry. what sucks is i'm only 21 :(
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I meant blonde...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i started when i was 14 and recently let it grow out to the natural color but i don't like it this dark so am getting some hilights soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010