Q&A...?

When reading anwers to questions: Do you ever skip over an answer because it seems long winded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• well sometimes i do but sometimes i do not, depends on the interest of the question or the person that answered and what mood i m in, also dependson the moon phase and if the lightening is good in the room, the kids are a factor in this decision, as the kids can drive me to a shorter amount of cafemom time allowed, if the older kids are fighting and i have to take a break form comouter then yes it can make me not read the long ones, if the kids are weel behaved or at school , or the older step kids at their mos, then i have more time to read the long winded answers as well as the short winded to the point ones, but then again it depends on my mood and how much coffee i have had that day, if we were out of creamer and i had to use milk this also throws off my game plan and i can not read the long winded ones as much. whe it comes to the breast feeding ones, i like to just leave a little cartoon thing with a zipper, or i skip em
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes, especially in the 'relationships' section..its a lot of drama, sometimes.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sometimes. Just depends on the question that was asked. If it was a simple question and a book of an answer I skip it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sometimes but if I can't follow it is when I skip over it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• continued...
    so yes, i do read the long ones alot and sometimes not alot, if it is raining than yes, and sometimes when the sun is shining but the weather person called for clouds, then no not as much, when i am having my period, this affects my reading long winded answers as well, when the traficc is heavy and a bus goes by this distracts me into reading just the shorter ones and never the relationship ones that are out there only for drama, the ones about anal sex and a man wanting it are always mine so i do ot have to read thse, as i have written them to start with, so this cuts down on me reading those long winded anal stories that people think are troll but are not, wish it was a troll question, does this mean my life is like a troll? anyway i like the long ones most days & can read all the way through them, but when i am tied and it is late, i can not always read the long winded ones, so there is tht to consider, theend
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I find you funny fiatpax
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010