Do you think Sarah Palin should release her medical records?

Obama, Biden and McCain have all released theirs so shouldn't she release hers?
Personally I don't really see the big deal either way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, she should. It's required for those seeking office. Why should she be exempt?She was mayor of what's been called meth capitol of Alaska, and meth is a popular drug among suburban soccer/hockey moms who want to do it all. Maybe she's hiding something? Maybe not..but the lack of cooperation makes many suspicious. Maybe she's hiding a mental illness..maybe she's hiding an abortion? Maybe she should just release them and prove me wrong.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 7:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I don't care either way. Why would she need to?
    msnyder6706

Answer by msnyder6706 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well that's what I want to know. I don't get what the big deal is. On the other hand I think that if everyone else in the race has released them maybe she should to.
    Anonymous

• i'm not really sure why it's relevant either but i do think that maybe she should release them.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Unless something changed that I missed, Obama has not done full disclosure. And McCain has only allowed three hours of access to thousands of pages worth of files.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think it is a violation of privacy. I dont see how it is relevant.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• No. Medical records are protected under HIPPA laws for a reason.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Anangelsmommy7: I think it is a violation of privacy. I dont see how it is relevant.
    I would have to agree with this statement. The better question would be would YOU want YOUR health records public? I know I wouldnt and it is not because I have anything to hide it is just because it is no one else' friggen business!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

ah, okay. i didn't realize their releases were so limited. this is really a non-issue for me so i haven't looked into that much.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I COULDN'T ACRE LESS ABOUT ANY OF THEIR MEDICAL RECORDS.
    Anonymous