Come one and All to Bashfest! I'll make it easy!

My DD ears are pierced and she is in daycare while I work. My son is circumcised and sometimes I let him drink soda. My DD is 25 pounds and has been forward facing since 20 pounds. I formula fed my son as a baby. We eat processed foods at least a couple times a week and have fast food every Saturday. I don't regret any of my choices I think they are all right for us! yes I know I am anon but hey, if you really wanna know who I am you can ask... you never know I might oblige you. Oh yeah! and I'm fat to! Okay lets go. Anyone wanna tell me how horrible I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• hell yeah im right there with ya girl......aint nothing wroing with being REAL
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 4:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ignore the judgmental people. What matter's is that you take care of your children. Join the club. My son is circumscribed and I will be getting my daughters ears pierced here in a couple months. I don't care what people say about how I raise my kids. All that matters is that I love them and they are well taken care of and they are healthy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ok, I'm gonna just join in on this with you... I did and am all of those things (except fat, cause my ex husband used to be a personal trainer so I HAD to be in the gym with him, hence we are now divorced and I eat what I want, but still work out because i kinda like it. LOL!). My kids were formula fed, we eat fast food every friday night. I allow my son to drink soda from time to time and he's still healthy. My kids have scrapes, bruises and bumps, all from being rambunctious children. I don't always give them medicine when they say their sick or if they cough one time. We don't go to the doctor for a common cold. I still think I'ma good mom, I love my kids and they are my life. I just don't do everything the "majority" thinks I should. Oh yeah, and both of my kids are in daycare... they love it!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Good for you. you have done NOTHING wrong raising your kids. it's sad that some moms really act like children and think only they are right
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• HELL YEAH!! Im with ya. I have three sons, ALL of which are circumcised, I bottle fed all of them WITH formula, we eat processed foods, whatever my kids like ( with veggies LOL) , my kids watch action movies with guns even and they are 10, 13 and 16, and they havent killed anyone yet. I let my unlisenced son drive down the back dirt road, my kids play outside and get dirty. I could list a million things others dont like, but they work for my family. What you do works for yours so DO it. You love your kids, they smile at you and are happy, then why fix what aint broke!!
    MeGirl04049

Answer by MeGirl04049 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Wait wait I wanna play....My boys are NOT circumcised, I let my kids watch Tv and play handheld games. My boys have toy guns, I let my 8 year old rev the car while it was in park. My kids sleep in on weekends. I've taken DD out with no socks on. I'm a SAHM. All my kids were on formula. We eat processed crap. I make my kids eat veggies even though they hate it... Oh Oh wait, yeah, My boys beat the crap outta each other when wrestling and they love it. There's more but im just to lazy to type it all.

P.S. I misspell things with the intention on making others mad.

**Stands back with open arms ready to embrace the bashing**
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• crazy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• *WRONG .FOR THOSE WHO WILL BASH ME FOR SPELLING A WORD WRONG
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont think all that is bad but i dont uderstand why you want to bashed
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Hells yea!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010