Is there a way to get red kool-aid out of white carpet?

beenblessedby5

Asked by beenblessedby5 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'd go to home depot and get a stain remover product called FOLEX, it's about $5 for a large bottle. You can read about it at: www.folex.org

My husband and I use it with our carpet cleaning business for lots of hard to get out stains
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If there is, somebody please tell ME! Mine wasn't actually Koolaid, but strawberry Crystal Light. Same thing though! I've tried a lot of things and nothing's worked so far. Not OTC carpet spray, not stain removing laundry spray, not dish soap...nothing!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would suggest oxiclean and I wouldn't let the stain sit too long since some stains are better to get out when they first happen.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There is a resolve formula that comes in an aerosol can...it has taken blue ink out of my carpet, I would think it could do kool-aid to but I never tried.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• OXY clean
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 8:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010