Anyone tried the Fisher Price Froggy Potty?

I was looking for a nice potty for my little guy and found one at Babies R Us. It's cute and cheap and has some sort of deflector for pee!!! Why are so many potty's anti-boy lately? Anyway, has anyone tried this potty with their LO's, especially boys? It's the Fisher Price Froggy Potty ($15).
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3247566

xraydri

Asked by xraydri at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i didn't have the froggy.. but 12 years ago they had one like a dinosoar - it was really cute and fun..
    The problem with it is they have to staddle it to sit on it.. and you have to take OFF the pants and underwear to get them wear they can get on and off the potty by themselves. Too much work for mommy.. and we ended up having more accidents trying to get on the thing.
    So unless you want to do the naked baby potty training... I would suggest against it.
    I ended up getting my little one a cushie-tushie and a step stool. So he could sit on the big potty.
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008