potty training

When is a good age to start and are boys really harder than girls?

kriszaz

Asked by kriszaz at 4:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You start when they are ready and I don't know b/c I have a girl who has been at it for the 2nd time around for a week and today no accidents today which is 2 days out of 8 that she has been dry.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my family has boys while i have girls and they say its harder.i started mine when they were ready.signs of ready not being wet for hours after nap and etc.hiding diapers(is what both mine did)taking them off(diapers off)not wanting to wear them throwing a fit when diapers are beign put on...saying potty recognizing potty chair showing an interest to you when you go potty.......my 1st daughter was ready at little before 2 and my second shes 22 months and shes just now recognizing the potty detail but is only kinda ready.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 5:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think one child may be harder then another but i dont think boys are harder in general. My 1st son was potty trained in three days before he turned two. When to start depends on your child. Good Luck!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010