to the SAHM's.....

do you get up and get dressed in the morning? do you wait til afternoon? do you stay in your pj's all day? do you only get dressed if you have errands and stuff to do? does it make you feel better to shower and get dressed or is it something you just feel you have to do?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• do you get up and get dressed in the morning?
    I have to take my 5 year old to the bus stop so I check stuff on computer like facebook, email, myspace, cafemom and then I get dressed for the day. Before she started school I would straighten the house before getting dressed.

do you wait til afternoon?
    I am always dressed before noon.

do you stay in your pj's all day?
    I dono't stay in pj's all day that I slept in, but in the winter once in a great great while I will shower then put on clean pjs and be in them all day if I am not going anywhere, but I don't stay in the ones I slept in.

do you only get dressed if you have errands and stuff to do?
    No

does it make you feel better to shower and get dressed or is it something you just feel you have to do?
    It is something I just do.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i always showered and dressed daily,even if I never got the chance until 1 pm!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i get dressed try to at least in the morning sometimes little later.i feel better having a shower and getting dressed
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I get dressed everyday (unless I'm sick or not feeling well).. Meaning: hair done, makeup on, no sweats/pj's ect..

On days I do cleaning, I shower, get dressed and ready after I'm done.

I always feel better when get dressed and ready for the day (for the world as my mom would say.. lol)

Disclaimer: I do not have small/young children at home..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It depends on how I'm feeling right now. I'm a high risk pregnancy. If I'm having a rough day, I stay in my pj's. If I have things that I need to do no matter what, I push through the sick feeling by taking a shower and getting dressed and praying I don't pass out in the process. I have a four year old who goes to preschool, so most days I have to push through at least for a little bit.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I get showered and dressed every morning..Put make up on too...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I stay in my jammies if I know I am not going anywhere if I am having to go out in public I will wear actual clothes but most of my days I just wear jammies!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 5:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i shower and dress everyday, i lik to do that before i start doin errands around the house, somedays i do it later than others, but i wouldn feel rite if i stayd in my pjs all day.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 5:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Most days I get dressed by noon. Other days like today I stayed in my pjs. Not feeling so great so I will take a shower later. I wish I had to mentality to put on makeup daily. I don't leave the house much during the week.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• it depends on my mood. sometimes i shower and get dressed as soon as i get up and sometimes i wait until afternoon. i hardly ever stay in pj's all day, it kind of keeps me in a funky mood to not get dressed. usually i dont feel like doing much around the house til i'v had a shower so i'm always dressed and stuff by the time dh gets home.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010