Petss =]

How many pets do you think a kid should have???

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 4:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pets

• Every little kid should have a dog... And a cat. The rest is optional, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think it depends on the family, the house size, and what the parents feel the child can handle. As a family we have two dogs and one cat. That is plenty for us.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• haha that makes my house sound full (not that all these animals are in my house lol) we have 4 dogs but three are all outside NEVER inside and one inside and two cats that are usually outside and a goat!! =]
    xsbnix

Comment by xsbnix (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh, my house is fuller than yours. I have 7 cats (all indoors), and 2 large dogs, who are inside whenever we're home... I just think a kid should AT LEAST have a dog and cat, or be exposed to them.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We have 2 lg. dogs- just got rid of the 55 gal. fish tank. Wont do other kinds of critters tho!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i believe every child should have a dog...unless theyre allergic of course..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think it mainly depends on the size of the house and what the family can afford. We have 3 dogs and are down to 4 cats two passed over the summer.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Probably not 8 and soon to be 11 guinea pigs. We were good with just two but my husband HAD to get a female.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think every kid should have a guinea pig. We have 4 all girls, and husbands dog.The cavys are a lot more fun than the dog.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2010