i have questions for ladies that use FlyLady.com....

do you really get dressed to your shoes everyday?
do you really shine your sink every night?
what is a control journal?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I get dresses every day to my shoes. I feel good, and it gets me going! I don't shine my sink, but I keep it clean. I do the dirty dishes and load them in the dishwasher, instead of leaving them. That leads to wiping the table and the counters. Your control journal is your detail cleaning lists, your basic weekly plan, daily plan, monthly plan. If it's too overwhelming, just buy flyladys on her website. You can fill in anything extra and organize it--no thinking involved....LOL
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I use to use the site, then I had a whole lot of stuff that I had to do and couldn't do it how I use to. However I plan on using it again. To answer your question, yes I do get dressed to shoes every morning it helps me get motivated, and shining my sink yup did that to, it's like adding the finishing touches and waking up to a nice clean kitchen. A control journal is when you decide what you are going to do on what days, and how much time for each project, it helps you stay focused and get a routine going.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have not used that site but used a book in the 80's that I found very useful for keeping the entire house in order and including the family
    to help. It is called "Side Tracked Sisters". You can probably find it on Amazon under used books very inexpensive and there may be a update to it. I found it fun to use, even though it does take some time to get the system set up.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 8:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010