work

I moved to st louis and trying to find work i have looked many place even work at home jobs i think i found a work at home job i would like to try but i still need something else im a single mom in a new town (well been here for like 3m) so if anyone i up for ideas because what i been doing has'nt worked so far.....

Ms.Ro3

Asked by Ms.Ro3 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sorry you are having such a rough time of it.

I'm over on the West Coast, so the jobs/job situations/prominent industry for your area are things I'm not familiar enough with to be of any use to you.

I can wish you (and do...) all the best though!!!! :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• www.indeed.com
    Check out unemployment website for their website.
    www.careerbuilder.com
    www.monster.com
    www.hotjobs.com
    http:http://www.simplyhired.com/
    //www.usajobs.gov this is long process be prepared to be on the computer for a while
    janitablue

Answer by janitablue at 5:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i work with la bella baskets but i also have a job online and also love gpts
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• there are many good work at home jobs, most of them are home-based busineses. There are advantages to these, especialy when it comes to tax benefits. You can message me for more info. I have been working at home for years now.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 8:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• St. Louis has a wide variety of jobs available right now.  Convergys is always hiring for work at home.  They are located in Arnold.  You can google them.  Also I have another one that is hiring in St. Louis, that is in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  Here is that post:  St. Louis Data Entry Operators

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would love to share with you my journey with Arbonne International if you would like honey! It has been the biggest blessing in our lives! Let me know if you are interested in hearing more! hope this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Try Syntek Global, it is a very good company with a great BBB rating. http://www.savefueltoday.goxft.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you thought about Mary Kay? I earn 50% on everything I sell and get to hang out with the girls and have fun, spend time with my family, work whichever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! Get in touch with me if you're interested in learning more! I wish you all the luck in the world!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 12:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010