Toddlers eating habits

It seems my toddler doesnt want to eat, for a whole day he may just have some toast and a glass of milk and dinner he just picks at his food. I feel he is not getting enough and dont believe in forcing food in him either. What are some good tricks so to speak to get him to eat a whole meal at least 3 x a day?

kriszaz

Asked by kriszaz at 5:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter eats like a pig when she is growing and you can't get her to eat more than twice a day when she isn't. Leave it alone, give him healthy options and if he is hungry he will eat :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my son doesnt want anything other then chicken lol nothing else will do lol i just their weird lol best way for me to put it but call his doctor
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 5:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Is it all the time or just some days? My son has days like that, and other days that I think he's going to eat me out of house and home.
    Make sure that what food is available is healty and high in calories.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010