any words of comfort?

my brother jeff's best friend from high school killed his son and daughter plus himself. his wife is barely alive. i knew this guy and this is just devastating. how could he of done something like this? i feel so bad for everyone effected by this. i just want to cry but i'm angry too. those who live in san tan valley az probably heard of this story!

Asked by melody77 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• My 31 yr.old son was killed in January.It's something that you will never get over.You just learn how to move on.And it doesn't get any better.She'll only have some good days and some bad days.It makes you wonder what this world is coming to?!

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm sorry. Sending you healing hugs, my heartfelt sympathy and care. I wish I could do more.

Answer by Angellinda at 8:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm so sorry. I'll say a quick prayer for you.

Answer by istealcookies at 5:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm so sorry. That's awful. I'll keep the family in my thoughts.

Answer by Courtney610 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I can think of no words that would be anything but "cold comfort".

All I can do is hope/pray/send out well wishes (however anyone wants to view it) that those who survived (the wife) to those affected by this tragedy.

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There's social stigma and not much funding to provide for the mental health of people. It's so sad that others suffered at the hands of that man.

Answer by istealcookies at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• omg i hope he burns in hell im so sorry truly thats so so sad

Answer by twimommy at 5:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes, I live in San Tan Valley and that happened just a few miles from me. It is very sad. If the mother pulls through I can only imagine what her pain will be to find out the bad news if she doesn't know about already. I thought about that and if I were that mother, I don't know that I would want to live through it... but that would be selfish of course.

Answer by ChicaThis at 5:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I will say a prayer for you and the family.

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am so very sorry! My family and I are dealing with an unexpected death as well. I will keep everyone in my prayers.

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010