sears photo

they keep sending me free portrait deals no sitting no purchase my question is do you think its wrong to keep bringing my baby in and not buying anything else

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, I don't think it is wrong at all especially if it saves you money or you don't have to spend money.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• This--No, I don't think it is wrong at all especially if it saves you money or you don't have to spend money.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We are in recession . We have to take advantage of anything. Sears Portrait are reasonable. Read the fine print before you take your baby for a picture.

janitablue

Answer by janitablue at 5:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• thanks guys you made me feel better about doing this and these coupons have no catch they say right on top no purchase no sitting fee it does say one coupon per day on the bottom
    sashasmom159

Comment by sashasmom159 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• nope i use to do it all the time
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• well, i don't do it but it's there problem if they keep sending you that stuff you take what you can get right?
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010