Thank you for showing me the real truth "christian"

I am right, that i have God's hand over me and is protecting me from evil spirits. FINE, you wanna hear it here it is: IN THE END EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT THAT GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY POWERFUL ONE AND HE WILL TAKE HIS PEOPLE TO HEAVEN WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS TORMENTED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. there. you happy now? you got exactly what you wanted to hear. right now i just feel sorry for you that you're reading the truth on here and you're willingly rejecting it, therefore will be tossed in the lake of fire. But when God calls me to that perfect heaven, with no crying no tears and no torment or termoil, i won't even have you on my mind, i'll be in his presence. i won't feel sorry for you, or cry for you, there will be no tears. YOU, on the other hand will be thinking "why didn't i just listen and believe"

Yes, this is the tirade of a christian to me. Thank you for showing me what I do NOT EVER want to have in my heart!!

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I agree that who ever wrote that is talking the talk but NOT walking the walk. We as believer are instructed to Love our neighbor. Love is defined as 'Love is patient; Love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all thing.' THe above post was NONE of the above.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• THAT is not a real Christian- when the day comes, I will gladly sit next to you rather than the author of THAT!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Not every Christian is like that. Please don't group us all together.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I do hope that you know not ALL Christians are like that. Not ALL Christians believe that. A true Christian is suppose to show love and support to ALL mankind just as Christ did while here on the earth. No one knows who will be worthy and who will not be. That is God's final say, not man's. I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to realize that we are not all like that.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That is not the heart of Christ. That is like me saying since my mom was raped by a black man then all black men are rapist. You are choosing to judge Christ because of a misguided labeled "Christian". Anyone can call themselves a Christian, but their actions will prove it. Christ died in a very horrible way to pay a debt that was not his to pay. I am sure that means nothing to you because you don't understand or choose not to want to understand. If you really want to know God then ask him to reveal himself to you. You don't have to go to church or have a label. All you have to do is ask with an open heart, you and Him with no one listening or watching. He will show up all you have to do is listen.
    for-HIS-glory

Answer by for-HIS-glory at 5:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• for-his-glory, Why do you assume that we must not be able to comprehend the teachings if we do not believe in your deity?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Excuse me, but that is a real Christan. Just as real as the other Christan who disagree with this doctrine.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The person that posted that ... Im sorry but they lacked terribly the love of Christ. I would run too if someone talked like that to me. Fortunately the person that shared Christ with me was not like that. I saw His love and thats that! That post you share OP... I feel sorry for that person who will stand before the Lord and be asked .. Did you learn to love? That is what Jesus was about.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I was reading thru the posts here and realized that the frustration that the person felt while posting the statement is the same
    frustration that others of different beliefs feel when they are confronted over and over again with the same questions ... and it is
    no different a feeling for us as it is for you... I am not one to say "you shoulda, woulda, or coulda have said this, that or the other, bc
    that is pointless, as some have said, we all have those days...
    I have learned a long time ago to let it go... that one can not be angry at another for lack of understanding or lack of willingness
    to question their own self... wither it's their lifestyle, beliefs, etc...
    For me questioning my beliefs only strengthens it and tells me that I am where I am to be...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That is not a real Christian. That is a Christian backed up into a corner that has no more arguments to prove their point. They were angry. I know many Christians that do not act like that.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010