Do you think babies and young children can...

see angels or spirits or something we can't?

I do, because I noticed they always look off and act like they are talking and laughing with something... I personally think its angels... I think that's why we don't remember the first couple years of our lives....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ghosts,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My niece would always see a man in our old home, she'd say look mom he's saying hi, mom he's right there can't u see him? Scared the crap out of us as soon as we would turn on the light she'd say he's gone, where did he go mom?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I do my best friend in the world passed away at a very young age and it was a tragic and extreme death. When my daughter was three she started walking about saying Bert. I thinking she was trying to say bird would correct her and not think much else of it. One day I had pics out and was putting them in a scrap book. My daughter got all excited and was pointing at the pic saying Bert Bert Bert Bert! Mommy Bert! It was the pic of Robert, my dear friend who passed away.. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• OMG lol636 that just gave me goosebumps!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't believe in ghosts. I'm a hard science person, but I have to admit these stories always intrigue me! Thanks for sharing @ gabby06 and @lolo0636. :)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes I do. However I think after time passes they lose that ability as they get more immersed in what is around them in every day life.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• YES! I have a gift called "Discerning of Spirits". I've seen evil spirits since I was a child and I've seen Heavenly Angels since I was in high school.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We all have the ability. The issue is that most of us stop believing in what we are seeing and over time convince ourselves it's not there, which stops us from seeing... One more reason not to discourage your children when they say they are seeing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Of course they can.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010