3 months pregnant

i am 106 pounds and im 3 months pregnant.is that ok or is something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What were you before?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yeah you're completely fine...your baby is only the size of a raspberry at 3 months
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• wait i mean a plumb...still pretty small
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• As long as you are gaining enough weight to support a healthy pregnancy, you're fine.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I was 98 pounds when I got pregnant with my first child.. I only gained 16 pounds in total.. I ate everything and was on a certain plan my doctor had laid out for me... My baby was growing fine. I was 114 pounds when I gave birth to him.

I was 96 pounds when I got pregnant with my second child.. I only gained 24 pounds in total with him.. I was monitored once again.. I had to go see the doctor every week to check my progress and my child.

I have always had a very fast metabolism... There was not much they could really do about it but monitor me.. If your doctor doesn't see a problem or is not concerned then he has done everything he knows to make sure your baby is just fine.. BUT make sure the dr knows the concerns you are having.. It is always good for them to talk with you about that to give you some piece at mind.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What was your starting weight?
    Many women don't gain any weight during the first trimester. Between nausea and a lack of appetite, it's not uncommon.
    I'm guessing at your weight (what's your height?), they'll tell you to gain about 25 lbs in total. That means about 1/2 lb per week in the second trimester, and 1 lb a week in the third, roughly.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010