I've been here a while and quite a few of you recognise my name when it comes up...

I have only ever been 'bashed' once so I guess I am fairly well liked...(does that sound self absorbed?) Anyway... Would you still like me if I told you the 'bad' stuff about me I don't share on here. I mean if I told the whole truth about every thing I have said or done in the past or all the choices I have made? Would it make a difference? Or would I become one of the 'dreaded' moms... I really wonder. I mean I don't lie on here ever I just haven't shared some things or I rarely share certain things... Don't get me wrong I have never miss represented myself just not answered certain questions because I like being, well, liked. Is that wrong.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• were you a stripper?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Personally...I don't care what you do as long as you don't attack me. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I really don't care what you've done. Everyone has a past, big deal. It's your life, and it's none of my business. Plus, even if somehow it became my business, I very rarely actually judge people. Usually, if anything, I just decide that I don't like them and I ignore them. I think I like you, though lol. I can't recall ever reading anything from you that I was like, "OMG she's such a horrible b****! I HATE her!" lol. I've only come across a couple of people like that on here lol. I really don't care what you've done, though. If I like you, it takes a LOT for me to start disliking you. I always try to see the good in people, unless ALL they show is bad. So no, it wouldn't change what I thought of you at all. I also don't answer questions if I feel it will cause me to reveal something that I don't feel like sharing with the world. I'm not ashamed, I'm just not a fan of spreading my life story to everyone lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont judge ppl, because i, like everyone else, have a past that im not so proud of either...but thats why its called the past..im in no way like i used to be..as long as we learn from our mistakes and actions, thats all that matters :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Now you got me wondering about the skeletons in your closet!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont answer certain questions because it's none of anyones business. especially a bunch of online strangers.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nothing wrong with liking being liked... And those who like you for what you are now shoudn't turn on you for stuff you did in the past. We've all done things in the past we're maybe not proud of, or things we don't want to share with just anybody.

I don't really know you, but I do know I mentioned how I like your name in a different question before, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What happened in your past is your past and should stay that way.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• lol. Blue. I'll tall ya. I've never been to jail or done anything overly stupid or anything!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'll tell ya to!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010