Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

need advice for a guy friend who has a woman who wont leave him alone, its almost to the point of stalking

i have a guy friend who went out as FRIENDS with this chick(abby) cause he felt sorry that she was lonely, it was a ONE time thing. this guy is sorta dating this other woman and as far as i know he did not lead abby to believe he wanted more. he is very blunt and doesnt bs anything. abby waits for him by his car to get off work, or out of class. even stole his parking pass out of his car. texts calls and fb comments all the time. he told her had someone else, his sorta gf told her to back off and she still continues to "harass" him and tried settin Fb relationship status with him. he is upset and doesnt know what else to do. anther guy friend had the same problem with abby and i had to call and tell her where to go and she then damaged my car. so im not sure how to handle her. help


Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • One word restraining order won't work, he needs to get a stalker injunction, he needs to record any and all conversations with her and print of massages that she leaves him on facebook.

    Answer by rebelchickrocks at 3:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

  • Two words: restraining order

    And why the heck would he keep her as a friend on FB after all that? Delete her from FB, block her number, change his number if need be, and get a restraining order if she's stalking him that bad. And the guy needs to take care of it; no sending women to take care of it for him

    Answer by ruthie11617 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • I was thinking..Unfriend her. Tell her point blank, stop calling, stop coming around or I will file harassment charges

    Answer by Maureen-MD at 5:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • if she does anything that hurts your property or his the owner should report her. eliminate all contact with her on both your ends and if she calls dont answer. repeated fun calls or drive bys constitutes reason for restraining order

    Answer by mrsmostafa at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • Creepy... Like the OP said, restraining order.

    Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • *PP

    Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • I'd call the police and let them have a talk with her but I'd file a report on the car damage.

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • Restraining order.and you might also be able to get a stalking order against her depending on what state you live in.

    Answer by bvannkissy at 7:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • Block her on FB then fill out a police report and get a restraining order.

    Answer by rio_burb at 11:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • I think removal is the only solution. He's going to have to be blunt and say that he's sorry but he doesn't want her calling anymore and if she does again he'll get a restraining order. On something that serious she deserves one fair warning before actions taken but thats it. Then he needs to block her phone number and remove her from facebook.

    Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010