sometimes i just want to be alone

im a wife and a mother and sometimes i just want to be alone does anyone else feel this way

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I do. That is why I put my boys at the same time everynight, too give myself a little unwhine time. For me it doesn't always help, but I do get that way. :o)
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes all the time, i now take time for myself just an hour once a week and i walk around the park.its a couple of acres and has lots of trees and a duck pond and man made water fall, its sooo beautiful and tranquil. i enjoy the peace and quiet, i can actually hear my thoughts and get me back to being me.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sometimes you get what you ask for just not when you ask it. Now I'm divorced and kids are grown and gone. I'm alone and sometimes it's not as great as it's cracked up to be

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• All the time.Iam a wife and a mother of 4 girls.And I want to fly away.Honey if you can find a baby sitter you can trust.Go for it.You sound like you need a break.Your stress out.
    ayneka

Answer by ayneka at 6:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We all need our own space at times.there is nothing wrong with that.Do something nice for yourself.And ALWAYS be good to yourself!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Absolutely! You have to take time for yourself. You have to maintain your stress level and take care of yourself otherwise no one in the house will be happy. It's completely normal and you shouldn't feel bad about it!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh yes I always need just some quiet time, I am a better Mom after I get some alone time. Between work and work around the house I just need a breather.
    :
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh yeah! I love my son, but I also love bedtime! 8pm every night he is asleep! Luckily my SO is in a band that practices at night, so 2-3 nights a week I have the house to myself for a couple hours. It is only natural to want to be alone with your thoughts sometimes. If nothing else, you could put the kids to bed and go soak in the tub for an hour. Burn some candles, play some music, read a book, whatever you like.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 10:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010