what is your favorite show and why

mine are the vampire dairies, and greys

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 5:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Teen Mom...Don't know why I just do!
    I also love Greys!! (and it Premiere's TONIGHT!!!!) I like the drama I guess =)
    Survivor is good too

I watch to much TV i think...but I get a ton of stuff done while I'm watching it!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• oh maaaaaan, i cant pick just one...i watch alot of tv..LOL..my favs are one tree hill, greys anatomy, big brother, and criminal minds...i could add another 10-12 shows..lol..but i wont
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Modern Family, The Middle, Hot in Cleavland. I think I like them because I can easily relate to some of the characters and situations. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I only watch 2 TV shows: DWTS and Castle. I love Castle because it is very quirky, and the writing is excellent.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I watch Jersey Shore all the time. I was enjoying Pretty Little Liars when it was on. I absolutely LOVE vampire diaries! I like Greys so we will see how this season goes. I am also pretty excited to see the new TLC show Sister Wives that is starting on Sunday about the mormon fundamentalist thing having multiple wives and stuff.... I dunno I just saw a show about it.. I just wonder how it works with them (would NEVER want to be like that) just watch those shows about the little people, the ones with 19 kids and all those other lifestyle ones that TLC comes out with..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Daria.but of today.... Wendy Williams,Nikita,Kardashians,Teen Mom,My Generation,Parenthood,Phineas and Ferb
    I recently became a tv whore so i have a whole routine!
    Manandyce

Answer by Manandyce at 6:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• NCIS, CSI miami and NY,Hells Kitchen, 21/2 men and Big Bang
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010