What is the funniest thing your toddler has done?

What is the funniest thing your toddler ever has done?

biancalina20

Asked by biancalina20 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Once our son was asleep on the couch, and we went upstairs for a minute, and hear him scream, so we run downstairs only to find him with an oreo in each hand and a mouthful of cookie. He had gotten into the bowl of oreos but I don't know why he screamed. We joke that he did it because he knew he was being bad and he was telling on himself, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The most current one is I was at my mom's and my mom touched my belly & got down low and said "hi baby!" So 27 mo old DD did the same thing, then she found a penny & tried to shove the penny in my bellybutton and she was like, "I have a penny for you baby! I have a penny for youuuuu!" (sing-songy voice) :) My heart burst... but it was hilarious all the same. :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Bandgeek521 - that is hilarious!! Maybe he got upset because he didn't have any more hands for all those cookies!! :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• last night this heavy statue fell on my toe and it was excruciating, my 2.5 yr old daughter comes over and says ' mama, you hurt your toe?'
    I say' yeah...' and she says ' Oh, nice...'
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 6:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine does this EVERY time I have to use the bathroom. I have the choice between him standing outside banging on the door, going "mom, mom, mommy, MOOOOOM!" (like Stewie on Family Guy) the entire time, or bringing him in there with me. So I usually bring him in. As soon as I sit down though, he makes a beeline for the t.p., yanks off a bunch of it, and tries to shove it between my legs, going "wipe, wipe, WIPE!" the entire time. It's annoying on the one hand, but it still makes me laugh every time too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My son throws a fit when he doesnt get his way and calls me the "bad boy." LOL
    Then when my daughter was about 18 months we were at Wal Mart and the lady behind us said "She is just the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. My daughter looked her straight in the eyes, smacked her forehead and said "Duh!"
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Haha, MamaLisa, that may be it! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We where standing outside and he was reaching up with two arms jumping saying BALL BALL to the moon lol! It was soooo cute!
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• O and he is 17months:)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010