After discontinuing the use of Birth Control, when can you conceive?

Ive only had (2 shots of depo,) so it really hasnt been that long one in Feb and one in April was suppose to go back for one in july but didnt. when will i be able to conceive? havent bleed in about a month in a half which was basically my body tryna return back to normal my doctor said my body should be back to normal now my ovaries everything is fine. & also a few days ago i noticed deep dark brown spotting. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active every week for about 1 month and a half... and have been trying to conceive the only sympthoms im having are really SORE BREAST! i mean to the extreme and also feeling a lil nauseous took a test last sunday in the am and it was negative my nurse said give it about another week or so and come in.. PS: Its almost as if one of my breast is growing larger than the other and more tender even though there both sore. But anywho i just need answers somebody HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait three months to get your hormones back to normal or you'll risk ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Every body is different when coming off hormonal BC. Some people get pregnant right away. Some people take a year or more.

You can eat well dam execs and drink plenty of water to help your body return to fertile as quickly as it can.most people can get pregnant after a regular menstrual cycle.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• k and yes i have been drinking plenty of water and also alot of people who i know get pregnant right away like as soon as they get off. so your right it depends on the body but what i have done is take a fertility and ovulation test and both of them were were good it said i was ovulating and it said i had a normal fertility.
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It just depends on your body. Some people get pregnant immediately, no matter what type of BC they're on. With others, it's months. GL!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010