Did you eat fast food during your pregnancy?

I was told during my pregnancies that I wasn't suppose to have a lot of caffeine or eat fast food unless I totally had no other choice. But, I drank caffeine on occasions and ate fast food if it was going to be convient with my one year old during my second pregnancy.

What about you?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I ate fast food sometimes and I had caffeine daily. I'm a bad parent, I guess, by some people's standards. But, my baby came out healthy, happy, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Totally! I was never told to avoid fast food... I mean I did to an extent because of the fat...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont drink coffee. i eat fast food every once in a while. maybe once every 2 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh dear god I'm awful. I'm preggy now and I do make sure i get in my fruits/veggies/dairy (dairy isn't a problem... I LOOOOVE MILK!) but I have absolutely gone overboard on the oreos, little debbie's, and I enjoy the occasional fast food. I know it's not the best but think of generations before us - nothing tragic happened because you had a big mac. Enjoy and endulge in the cravings! I believe (and my mom does too, who is a nurse) that cravings are your body's way of telling you you're lacking something that is IN the food you're craving. So go for it, mama!!!
    Oh and caffeine.... I switched to 1/2 caff or decaf. No prob. :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No~ I wouldn't do it as a non-pregnant person, either.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i am 7 months now. i still drink caffeine on occasion in fact sometimes its the only thing that helps with my headaches. and i do eat fast food. not constantly but i do eat it. and i have only gained 11 lbs this whole time.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I loved the chicken nuggets from McDonald's. So I'm guilty. I ate them occasionally, and even had someone go get me some right after our son was born, lol. I didn't drink soda's though, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• first one was all v8 spicy and doritos.. this one i can only tolerate fresh fruits and veggies... which is too bad...
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 6:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• lol i was always craving big mac's from mc donalds....so yes i ate quite a bit of take out while i was pregnant!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• In moderation I ate fast food.
    I was never restricted from any foods, and was told I could eat 16 oz's of caffine a day. Never did though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010