Could I still get pregnant?

could i still be pregnant even if my boyfriend doesnt pull out and I pee?
or even if he doesnt pull out or go as deep inside of me just the opening of the vagina?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Seriously, do people not get ANY kind of sex ed anymore? Yes, you could still get pregnant.... Sigh. PLEASE let this be a troll.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes you can still get pregnant.. Peeing after sex does not get the sperm out. 2 different holes... The pee can not flush out your vagina... Anytime you have sex and he come in your vagina (even if it isn't deep) you can still get pregnant.
    Dance13

Answer by Dance13 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• thank you dance13. i appreciate your answer.
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Lol haha I totally used the pull out method for like a week hence how I got pregnant with baby number 2 lol
    young_teen_momm

Answer by young_teen_momm at 6:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• um, ever heard of a thing called precum? well no matter what even if a guy pulls out, precum still comes out, meaning, you can get pregnant...
    ScubasMommy

Answer by ScubasMommy at 7:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If there is sperm on the inside of your vagina you can get pregnant!!!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 7:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sperm (when I was growing up we called them tadpoles) Hence the word tadpoles can swim. So yes you can get pregnant! Peeing does not do anything after sex. Even if you push all the sperm out with your vagina some still is in there swimming around. There is even really RARE but TRUE stories about girls getting pregnant when a guy get sperm on the outside of the girls vagina. Also this question was kind of a sign if you dont know that than dont be having sex.
    jorhmommy

Answer by jorhmommy at 2:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I really hope this is just a troll, but if it's not:

YES you can get pregnant.

Things that help you NOT get pregnant (and an STI):

NOT playing with a penis.
    PROPERLY using a condom* + spermacide*
    REGULARLY taking birth control pills* at the same time every day + spermacide*

*Birth control pills and spermacide DO NOT protect you against an STI.
    *Condoms DO NOT protect you against STI's that are trasmitted by contact, such as genital warts or herpes (sexy!) and do fail sometimes as well, leaving you completely unprotected against pregnancy or STI's.
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Peeing has nothing to do with it. Sperm goes a whole different direction then pee does. Even the little amount of discharge that comes out before he ejaculates has sperm in it. You can still get pregnant. It also does not matter how far in he goes. Your body naturally makes a lubricant that makes it easy for sperm to reach its goal. They swim and are good at it. :) If you are trying to not get pregnant then you need to take other precautions then you are. Good luck.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010