OMG guys! WHAT am I gonna do for dinner!!! My plan just went out the window!

My plan was to feed the kids eggs, toast and fruit and to send DH out to get fast food after the kids were asleep...WELL he is CLOSING now so not home til 11. I don't want eggs toast and fruit...I don't have time to cook anything else...Should we all g out or should I order food in after they go to bed... I dunno what to do!!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'd still order something after the kids are asleep. Shhhh lol. It's okay to spoil yourself every once in awhile. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Just make them food like normal and eat with them.... I think that's only fair to the kids. Our boys like it when we all eat together, even if my Hubby's coming in late. I make him something when he gets home when the kids are in bed. I will be doing that tonight actually, and making the boys something at our regular supper time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I was already planning on eating with out them!! I don't just sit them alone at the table. I sit with them!! We still talk and play and stuff I just don't fix a plate. We do that every so often DH and I have an in-home 'date'.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I know he won't be home till 11 but could he pick up something on the way home or are all your fast food places closed by then? I'd probably just eat the eggs, toast, and fruit anyway. Or fix a sandwich or bowl of cereal or something.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 6:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• More like I have the bank card...oops. He has no way to eat dinner tonight! I thought about going up to him but he is 30 min away and it's already 6:30.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That is so cute. I would have never think to do that. You enjoy!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I always sit with my son when he eats too, whether I'm eating or not. My husband and I don't go out together on dates ever because we don't have a babysitter...so sometimes we have date night in the house after our son goes to sleep too. ;) Whatever you decide to do, have a good night and be happy.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010