he quit...wtf adult content

ok so i am super piss off with my husband and i swear i think this is it. we got into a huge fight today i mean a soda bottle went flying from the kitchen to the living room. why cuz his an ass hole and i am beyond my point. he is never wrong and thinks he knows it all. i have done everything i mean everything for this ass hole and he has the balls to say that i have never done nothing for him. WTF i maintain the home, i pay the bills, i buy everything from the paper to wipe your ass to the food you scarf down your mouth. with him it has been ''gimme, gimme, gimme'' and never offer nothing. so anyways today he left to work and cuz he was mad he decided to QUIT his job that he just started on the 11th of this month. YOU HAVE NO IDEA ALL WE WENT THREW TO GET HIM THAT DAMN JOB. oh my god i can just kill him. i swear to god if he knows whats better he better never come home. I AM SO DONE.
do you think i am over doing it?

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 6:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Dude my husband is the same way. He even blames every arguement that happens on me saying I started them. >.< I am starting to think that men need to have reality check cause cause even though they don't think it is raising kids, cleaning house, basically doing every damn thing they want IS a job and to where they can just simply clock out at the end of the day, our jobs are 24/7. And whats more is we don't even get paid to do them. So in my opinion no you did not really go overboard, but don't boot him just yet. In my opinion the only reason to leave a guy are if he is abusive or cheating or you end up finding and falling for someone else who treats you better.
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think he should lay low for a while until you calm down. I agree that he was wrong and he's possibly an idiot but what's obvious is that he doesn't want to work. He wants to live off of you. Only you can stop him from doing that. Is he worth going to jail over? Probably not. So just make plans to kick his a** to the curb and move on to someone who appreciates all you do

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Take a deep breath and count to 10. If you threw the soda yes you were wrong in doing that, but being made at him, no.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You know what OP you should leave. IMO! He quit his job because he was mad and he just got it on the1tth. Sine you are here either you are pregnant or have a child and he should be thinking of that! He sounds super immature and good for you controlling such a disabling disorder on your own. Truly my hat goes off to you!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He depends so much on everyone lets see if his damn mother will take him...wtf am i think she would the damn umbilical cord is stil attached.

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i am schizophrenic and i try so hard to control myself without medication but i swear to god be brings the demons out of me always.

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh, depends on why he left. I have had some pretty bad jobs where the boss was just Satan in disguise, so I can understand if he felt he had to quit because of something like that, but bills are bills and they need to be paid. If it took months to get that job though, then it was a dumb move, because it will probably be just as hard to get a new one.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 6:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• you do everything for him then wonder why he doesnt want to do anything.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I KNOW I PLAY THE DUMB FUCK ROLE...SO PISSED OFF. I AM SO MAD IT HURTS 

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• if he really did quit his job thats it i am done i will not keep supporting him he is not a child he is a big old man. i can not condone that type of behavior or so less expectation. i don't want my daughters to grow up seeing a women doing all while a men fans his balls off all day. in a home it MUST always be 50 50 and i do not go for less i am worth way to much to be financial abused and disrespected by anyone. husband or no husband.

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010