he quit...part 2 adult content

TO ADD THE ICING ON THE CAKE HIS DAMN NASTY TRICK FROM PUERTO RICO FROM ABOUT 8YRS OR SOMETHING LIFE THAT YRS AGO FRIEND REQUESTED HIM ON FACEBOOK. OH SHE IS LUCKY SHE IS IN THE ISLAND CUZ I COULD MURDER HER. ANYWAYS I SENT HER A BEAUTIFUL MSG. WTF WHY WOULD SHE (KNOWING HIS WITH SOMEONE MARRIED TO SOMEONE...ME) TRY TO BE HIS DAMN FRIEND ON THAT SHIT. HELLO HE NEVER GOT HER PREGNANT THERE IS NO KIDS BETWEEN THEM BUT NAH THIS TRICK SHOWS UP EVERY SO OFTER. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 6:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow!!!Slow down honey.You definately need to do something with that anger but murdering him/her isn't the answer.Venting is good.Maybe you should go for a run or a bike ride.Get that aggression out some how.And then dump him honey.Like I said before.He's not going to do a damn thing!!!It's up to you.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think it is time for y'all both to move on and get divorce. (jmo)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I also agree.
    Maybe it's time for you all to get a divorce or at least a separation.
    That shit would not fly in my house.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 6:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You seem very angry... Honestly, I have ex boyfriends as friends on Facebook, my fiance doesn't have an issue with that at all. Sometimes a relationship doesn't work out, but you can still be friends with that person...

As far as your husband quitting though, especially in this day and age, I'd be pretty livid about that too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i think you should get a divorce cause you sound like you not happy at all and marriage is about being happy with your Partner man or woman you HAVE to me happy in a marriage if your not whats the point!
    Firstbabyjessi

Answer by Firstbabyjessi at 6:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Lmao mrs.halloween your right that wouldnt get the chance to fly in my house too
    Firstbabyjessi

Answer by Firstbabyjessi at 6:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yea I do think it is time to move on cause he prolly is thinkin of cheatin on ya. I mean there are so many other men out there who would prolly treat you better.
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i feel so depress like my damn world just came undone like it was all a waste of time and i ended up losing like a damn dumb fuck. i have spent so much time, MONEY, patients, and LOVE on this ungrateful son of a bitch....i pray to god that he burns in hell

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Im sorry my hubby was once like that, i know exactly how u r feeling ,good thing was that my hubby changed im a sahm now n he works, big change ,once i left was when he changed for good, u might want to give that a try, if u have already tried that then just dnt come back, gl hope things work out for u so u can be happy.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• once i am done with someone thats it i don't go back thats just not gonna happen i can't love or no love...i was married to the military so i can love and have so much feelings for someone or something but can be rock hard and strong.

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010