Not sure what I should do?

I have a guy (fwb) friend...we went camping Labor Day weekend. I brought his pillows and sleeping bag home with me to wash. He is supposed to be going camping this weekend..Im not going. Anway I have not heard from him all week..I texted him Tues night and never heard back from him. My question is...Should I text him and ask if he needs his stuff or just let it be and let him contact me if he needs his stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would attempt to contact him 1 more time. If he does not answer you then so be it. At least you tried.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You've made first contact.

Leave it up to him now to let you know if he needs his things or not.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i would text him and ask if he needs his stuff.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If he needs it back I guess he will call,
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm with pixie trix. You tried, not let him contact you.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It isn't as though you are wondering why he hasn't called you for a date. I think in this case, wanting to return his stuff, that you should try again, briefly and to the point, though. Don't ask why you haven't heard from him or anything like that. Just say that you were wondering if he wants his camping items.

Answer by Bmat at 6:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm sure that if he is going to need them,he'll be calling or texting you soon.Are you,just maybe,hoping that he'll invite you along?If you want to go,call him and ask him.You never know.There could be something there.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Let him contact you. If you don't hear from him in another week or so, donate it to the Salvation Army and MOVE ON. Period.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'd put his stuff in a trash bag and on the porch and text him it's there for when he wants it and be done with it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'd contact him one more time telling him that if he needs his stuff you assume he'll contact you.

then leave it at that.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010