What is your favorite Cafe Mom group? Why?

steveiguana

Asked by steveiguana at 6:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Honestly I hardly even go to my groups anymore, I'm mainly in answers
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I really wonder how busy the groups are any more I know my friends that run groups are complaining that there isn't much activity. I would have to say I am in here more then in my groups also. I can't seem to stay out and when I can't be on in here because I'm at work I'm always telling someone something that was said or some advice I read etc
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Me.......

I rarely go into any of the groups any more... I mostly stick around here in "Answers".

Too many of the groups, get far to drama laiden for my taste. And I find that here on "Answers" more actually WANT answers and opinions. An actual discussion. Whereas I find that in the most/many of the groups, more people just want to bitch, moan, and commiserate. I'm more of a "Let's share opinions and discuss" gal.. Not a "I'm going to sit and wallow, and I want you all to wallow with me" kinda gal. Plus the backbiting, bickering, etc.. that happens in most ofthe groups, just isn't my thing.

(((side note: I have been noticing some of the "drama" that usually occurs in groups, starting to bleed over into Answers.. And I'm not thrilled to see it happening.. hopefully it doesn't take hold.. lol)))
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Deranged Dollies :) Great group of awesome ladies!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99324/
    -BellaMorte-

Answer by -BellaMorte- at 6:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• wedding planning, im loving this whole wedding planning and i love to hear about everyone else weddings plans n tips
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• all the groups im part of
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't have a favorite one here on this website.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i have not been in my groups since forever. i come in answers or look at profiles for better decorating ideas....i would love to chat more with people about a certain subject.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Probably 20 something for intertainment because there are always some interesting ones and breast feeding for advice.
    savannah85w2

Answer by savannah85w2 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010