Main girl/one and only

There is a difference? Im not satisfied with just being the one my SO comes home to every night! Thats always his main argument! "Where do I sleep every night?" So what he answers everytime I call...and the so called other chicks get sent to vmail when hes home with me. I dont want to be the main girl I want to be the ONLY GIRL! I could never be satisfied with "AT LEAST HE COMES HOME TO ME EVERY NIGHT" How do you ladies feel about this? Are you ok with just being the main girl that he spends all the money on, spend holidays with, answer phone calls, lives with, but you know hes involved with other women????

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 6:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• F that! no way! it would be just me or i'm gone.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Of course not! Why are you putting up with this??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If he's just friends with the other women, yes I would be happy. If he is having romantic relationships with them, then no (includes sex, intimacy, sex talk).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• are you serious?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No way in HELL would that happen! I don't share! Of course I'm assuming you mean he's DATING other girls, not that he has female friends.... I have no issues with female friends, but anything beyond that, no way.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• HELL NO(pardon my french lol) do not take that crap. Tell him that you want a one girl man and you DO NOT SHARE lol. If my husband were like that I would castrate him in his sleep lol(srry if anyone was offended lol)
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm sorry your going thru this.But it's up to you to change things.It doesn't sound like he's going to change it anytime soon.Why are you putting up with it hon?You are allowing him to continue with this behavior.Tell him to shape up or ship out.and mean it.We don't need a man in our life to make us happy.Good luck to you mamma!!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• by involved i mean having sex with another woman....I ask because some women are ok with being the main girl! I am not one of those I dont find any pride in having kids with him and hes living with me and im getting all the money but hes screwing other women. Women around here (where i like) who does he come home to every night? whose phone calls does he answer? that doesnt matter to me if hes not being faithful i dont want him coming home to me...he should stay wherever he was. let her cook, clean, and wash his dirty clothes
    MiMiBreezy

Comment by MiMiBreezy (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• you deserve better. he's just using you.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 10:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If you can not accept his lifestyle then you need to consider if you need to stay in the relationship. It sounds like jealously and that's a issue you need to work out on your own. It's quite normal to have conflicting feelings, being ok with other women and wanting to be the only one. But if you continue to have this conflict, I'd seriously reconsider dating a man who's either swinger or poly, as I'm not sure what your so is by your description

AS for me, I'm poly. It's my dh that has to deal with me having relationships with other men. But he's a swinger so....fun times every so often. ;)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2010