Happy First Day Of Fall!

Fall officially startes last night at 11:09pm!!
Im pretty darn excited!

I was wondering who else makes their own decorations for the holidays? My kids and i LOVE making decorations so much that we havent had a store bought deciration up in our house in 4yrs now :)

we make paper chains, little snowglobes out of baby food jars, picture frames out of paper plates, ect.
Its so much fun!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 6:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• Happy 1st day of fall to you too! We usuaully make something not sure what it's going to be this year
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Happy First Day Of Fall to you too!! I love decorating!!! :-) I do have to say that Christmas is my all time FAVORITE time to decorate :-)

~Alyssa
    Moms Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We started our Halloween/Fall decorations today. Cute bats, ghosts, and pumpkins! Along with adding to our 4yr old paper chain! Its getting pretty long!
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Happy Fall, even though it doesnt feel like it yet (it was 95 degrees here today) I made decorations with my son when he was younger and now my 4 year old and i will be doing some decorating too...they really like to make the leaf pictures where you rub a peice of paper with a crayon over the leaf
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Happy Fall Graphic #11

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Happy Fall Yall!!

We make a lot of our decorations for the house. The kids help out and we always have a lot of fun. It hink they will remember us making them and decorating more than just saying- Yes, Mom decorated for the Holidays. We always try to decorate/make things together :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm excited for the cooler temperatures and the color changing of the leaves.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010