How long is too long?

Ive asked my husband to have a VERY IMPORTANT conversation with his 10 yr old son(my SS). It is an important conversation to clear up some misunderstandings that he has...About his mother and fathers relationship(my husband...)

I have been asking him for AT LEAST 2 months but I think it has been more like 4...

He still hasnt done it. I asked him to do it before I went into labor..Our son is now 20 days old. I asked him 5 days ago to do it that night...And I again asked him yesterday...

I am getting heated..Im ready to blow...Why cant he see that? Ive blown already..Its like hes asking for it. It will be like a 15 minutes conversation and it will be over.

WTH???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Why doesn't you husband want to have a talk with his son?? I would be fed up too.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 6:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If he won't do it & you feel that strongly about it,is there a reason why you can't talk to your SS yourself?
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Maybe your husband feels that his son shouldn't know the things you think need to be cleared up and is reluctant to have the coversation?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Maybe he doesn't want to. You can't make him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010