My DH is probably the father of another child (we've been seperated). Need advice on how to handle this situation... Very long!

My DH and I were seperated for almost 1 year. While we have been sepereated he met someone else. This woman was still married. Cheated on her husband with my husband and also cheated on my husband with her husband and maybe even with other guys. Her husband somehow figured out my messenger informations. He contacted me and and told me how heartbroken he was when he found out. He also told me that she is trying to get pregnant.

Anyway... She really got pregnant. She says its def. my husbands child. She also says she conceived on the 26th of april. But knew about the pregnancy on may 9th already. That means she either really planned on getting pregnant on took a test every day to get a positive result, or she got pregnant before the 26th of april.

… to be continued …

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• insist on a DNA test after the baby is born.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 4:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• There are many things that would make me think my DH isnt the father. But i have this gut feeling telling me its his child. He says he doesnt want to have anything to do with her anymore and the baby (will pay child support though if its his).

I asked my husband if they didnt use protection, he said she told him she is on BC pill (her husband told me she never was) and they also used condoms. I asked DH whos condoms it was, he said hers. So she probably broke them on purpose. Dunno.

… to be continued …
    Anonymous

• I contacted her, she says my DH was only a sperm donor ect.

DH split up with her when he found out that she cheated and lied on him. At this point he also got to know that she is pregnant.

Me and DH have a child (almost 1.5 years old). We live in a different country than this other woman. So I dont have to be afraid of seeing her or anything like that.

… to be continued …
    Anonymous

• I know he loves me and our daughter. He wants to be with me and no one else.

But I dont know what to do. It bothers me so much, that maybe he has another child in a few months. This woman is a bitch (sorry for being rude), she never wanted my DH to stay in touch with our daughter when they were still together. She wanted him for herself and such. (thats probably why she got pregnant on purpose)

Like I said. I know he loves me and he wants to be with me, but I feel so strange about this whole situation. I dont even know how to explain it. Sometimes I only want to cry.

Anyone else had some kind of similar situation? How do you live with it? How do you handle this sad feeling all the time? Does it go away someday?
    Anonymous

• I have never been through that but I am so sorry for your pain, I can't imagine. Good Luck sweetie
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would also insist on a DNA test.. and honey, do you really want to be a part of this??? Sounds like way too much drama and I think you could do a whole lot better than this...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• This is the reason why I'm divorced. I know what you are feeling. I thought about staying with him after he admitted the other woman was pregnant. (I was pregnant too, so guess how I felt). Anyway, I choose to move on. For him he should get a DNA test. I personally couldn't handle the situation. I didn't want to spend my life with someone I didn't trust. And I was right because right after the divorce, he knocked the same girl up again. I didn't date for a long time after that. I was paranoid of everyone. You have to think about your feelings (I"m not saying leave him), and will you honestly be able to handle it if the baby is his. Because chances are if she is being a witch now, she will continue to be after the baby comes.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes we will get a DNA test done. Because nobody can trust her. She is a liar and is making up shit all the time.

They split up first week of may 2008 and months later (august) my husband told me that another reason why he split up with her was because he still loves me and always did. We had really bad problems when we split up last year. He tried to move on, but he only wants to be with me and I want to be with him. We love each other and actually our life now is so much better than before.

I do trust my DH, because he never cheated on me. He was with this woman a couple months after we split up. He even regrets every single minute he wasted with her (his words!). So, I know we can be with each other and cherish each other again.

Im just so sad and dont know how to make this feeling go away. I should be happy that he is back with me and our beautiful child. And I am happy but still sad.
    Anonymous

• im sorry, do what yor heart tells you. good luck.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 5:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well, I don't have much respect for your husband if he can just walk away from a child he created. He says he wants nothing to do with her baby if it is his. Wow. That is so wrong. It is not that baby's fault. He played the game. He cannot walk away from his financial OR his fatherly responsibilities. I couldn't be with a guy who could walk away from his kid.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 5:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008