WHY DO GUYS CHEAT???AND WHAT ARE THE SIGNS??? adult content

*note this has nothing to due with my other 2 post...just want to know...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I think cheating goes both ways... Not just men, but I'm sure they cheat for the same reason a woman cheats. In my opinion, it's a "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. I had a best-friend that was a hibitual cheater. Her husband adored her but she screwed around on him ALL the time. I don't even think she really knew why she did it.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I dnt know why they cheat but if you cant use their phone or they never talk on the phone in front of you are def signs, My x did that by the way! Also, they wont tell you where they are going or just lie, and they will stay out late... maybe they dont even want to have sex anymore either!
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i could never cheat i think it is down right disgusting, pathetic, and such a coward move. just leave the person then go layed by the neighborhood...like i don't care what people do...peoples lives is there lives not my business but my opinion is that...i have friends and they talk about how they cheat on there husbands and boyfriends or how they have a double life and i cant belive me...with my homegirlz i can be honest and tell them that they are just dirty hoes but ewwwww thats a big NO NO more of a big HELL NO...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My personal opinion is this..........................

People cheat for a myriad of reasons. The reasons a person chooses to cheat are as individual as the people themselves.

Most cheating occurs when a person is : unhappy, unsatisfied, unfulfilled, feels something is lacking within themselves &/or their relationship. Don't get me wrong, there are some people out there who just cheat, some for fun some for a thrill. But most, most do it because of the things (and many others to be honest) I mentioned.

Cheating doesn't happen in a bubble. There are usually (in most cases) other issues that are involved with the overall situation. Cheating is just one of the issues, a symptom of the issues or a response to those issues.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• sneaky , being secretive , etc. strange hang ups , strange texts , late nights that are unexplainable now mind you sometimes secrets, texts and late nights can be work or a surprise for you to i had a friend accuse her husband and come to find out he was working late and planning a surprise party for her and flying her parents in. imagine her embarrassment when she was yelling at him with her surprise guests in the other room.

sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My bf said he cheated on his ex because he wasn't happy with her and enjoyed the thrill of it.....
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i haven't been cheated on. my sister has though. her husband would answer his phone in another room. he wouldn't let her see his text messages. he would lock his phone so she couldn't see who called. he would accuse her of cheating. he would have more sex with her than usual. he said because he didn't want her to be suspicious. he would go out all the time with other women but not let her go.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i've been cheated on in every relationship i've ever been in! the signs are always there, it's whether you choose to see them on or not and how you choose to react. ALWAYS trust your intution, it's ALWAYS right! i've heard every excuse in the book, from "we were fighting and i went to her for advise" to "you weren't giving me any so i got it from her". there are lots of reasons but bottom line, they don't respect or love you enough to be faithful.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If he starts changing then he's cheating,and go by your gut feelings.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010