I am going bananas kids are gone and I am soooo bored, what to do???

melissac9903

Asked by melissac9903 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Watch a movie rated higher than PG. Take bath with bubbles and candles. go buy junk food you never let your kids eat for dinner!! Call a friend and go window shopping.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Paint your toenails, sit around in the living room in your underwear watching chick-flicks, turn some music on real load and dance, take a nice hot bath with candles and music just to unwind...........
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• PANDORA! while in the bath.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• go out for a solitary walk!!! put on some hot music and dance around.. get some wine or a calm spirit if you do that. do your nails after a hot bath, and put on somethign romantic on the movie or food network or whatever. surf the net for things thatmake YOU hot and take care of yourself a FEW times! draw or paint or write the beginning of a year's worth journal tonight!!! make lists and plans. call people just for the heck of it and have some cool conversations with your sister, coworkers, friends, parents... see who you can find! read a book,,, find one on you rbookshelf youve been meaning to read... i recommend the SHACk. go out and get somne junk food OR special cheese and wine or lamb chops liek i am eatin glol i am separated and not used to this kind of space!! smile and lotion yourself up and wear somethign slinky to bed.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I second the underwear but I say go buff! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Come to my house and watch my warring maniacs. They are off school until Monday and off again next Thurs and Friday. I'm ready to run far, far away.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• o.o I wish I was you~has not had a break since the twins were born~

Anywho, play games higher than g or pg, take a bath, TAKE A NAP lol, take a walk, go shopping, call a friend to go out ro come over and goof off like when you were younger lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ok, give me a moment to live vicariously through your experience....all alone...noooo kids....no one yelling, fighting, crying, saying MOOOOM...I can hear my heart beating...I can hear the clock ticking....I hear the hummmm of the fridge. I sit still, close my eyes and just breathe......I remind myself that this is a rare and very temporary situation. Maybe I'll take a bath, maybe I'll read, maybe I will just sit here and stare into space just because I can!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Take a walk or go running. Then take a nice bath and read a book or enjoy your favorite t.v. show.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• http://www.swap-bot.com I love, love, love this site. Hope you do, too!

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010