Do your babies throw tantrums on the inside?!

Like if you touch them and try to make them move or something and then there is just this blast of like 10 kicks or punches at once!! Its hilarious and I love it!

drdavenport

Asked by drdavenport at 7:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i always thought it was them being excited lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yea I think i'll look at it that now instead of a tantrum!
    drdavenport

Comment by drdavenport (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my son did that, i loved it too! especially if i was holding another baby (my nephew was born 3 mths before my son) he would kick right where I was holding him. jealousy from the womb! lol
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i get that to, im thinking is he having a fit in there or what but then i noticed he always does it in the mornings when my husband comes in from work and wakes me, baby goes nuts, he hears daddy and gets excited, hubby loves it to.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My baby does that now he kicks me so much and so fast it feels like I am having a muscle spasm in my tummy lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010