Home-birthers? Preggo question too...

I had my DD almost 3 weeks ago and I am very proud to say I had her at home, in a birthing pool (unassisted!). It was such a beautiful expierence, I think about it everyday. I just want to know if there is anyone who had also had a home birth/ water birth or are preggo and are interested in it. I am only 19 years old, ( just turned 19 in august) and I am so amazed at how easy birthing can be if you do it naturally. I was always so scared about having kids becasue of how everyone puts it out to be. It wasnt the worse pain in my life, it wasnt comfortable, but it was tolerable. I definitly plan on having more kids ( way later though) and when I do i know it will be another amazing expierence in water!! <3 =D

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I haven't had a homebirth yet, my first two were born in hospitals, third was a waterbirth in a Birth Center, LOVED the water! I plan to have homebirths with all future children though, can't wait =D
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I want my future kids born at home...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• the water helps so much i couldnt believe it! the moment i stepped into the tub it was such a relief! its a shame women dont know about how much it helps.
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I had a home water birth as well. I wish water for pain management was available to more women.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010