is this a sign of me being pregant?

ok so i cant eat i have to force food down me, i have lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks, im sick to my stomach pucky feeling most of the time, i feel so ran down. ok so where i am trying to get at is could i be pregnant bc with my frist pregnecy i did not get sick or anything and i dont want to get a test and it comes out not pregnant that would be disapointing bc my husben and i r not trying, so if someone could help please do thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No one can help you. you have to take a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Could be.... wait until you are a few days late, then test to be sure

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• it sounds like you have a stomach virus to me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I just wanted to know if anyone else has had these had before. thank u
    Dominicks_mamma

Answer by Dominicks_mamma at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No one can help you on this site. You are going to have to test if you want to know if you are pregnant or not. Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• you could just be sick. if you want to know for sure then take a test. it's better than constantly wondering what if? you will know eventually if you start feeling a baby kicking around. it's better to know now so you can prepare for another child if you are pregnant. it doesn't sound like you are though.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sorry but I couldn't possibly know if you are pregnant. You'll have to take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• id would go to the doc if i were you, its dangerous to lose that much weight in such a short space of time. stay hydrated to. good luck
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sounds like you could preggers to me..you should test in two weeks w/ur dr...good luck & relax
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Its hard to tell. Pregnancy symptoms are so much like other symptoms. I always start feeling sick and not eating about a week after I concieve. But I also walk around telling myself I just ate something bad and feel like crap, lol. Best way to tell is to test. Good luck momma!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010