Text message: "Hey baby, I wish you were here."

I been with my SO for over 4 years and I've noticed how he would always take his phone with him to the bathroom. I know I am going to get bashed for this, but one day he left it on the table when he was taking a shower and I checked his phone messages. I saw a message that he sent another woman saying:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. you should dump him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• well if it's as innocent as he claims he should be ok with you coming to lunch with them. see how he reacts to that idea
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's certainly fishy. His excuses are flimsy too.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• that is SOOOO bad and untrue. no one calls someone baby if they are just a friend!!!!! and lunch definitely is their time together and it probably IS one on one. GOD!! what a pain i am glad you checked that freakin phone!!!! no one says i WISh you were HERE if things are hoppin at work!!! you say Hey its a madhouse over here!! or its so bad today!!! Dont be in denial. tell him i dont believe you and im not stupid.. and ask him what would he HONESTLY think if it was YOUR phone HE found those words on!?? hed probably FLIP OUT!!!!! dont be a softie on it tell him you are sure he has a thing for her and hed better introduce you two if NOT LOL then see what excuse he comes up with omg he wont do it
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i had the exact same thing with my ex he would send messages and set dates well yeah lame escuses and stuff i started searching his phone more and figured he didnt have one but several and yes mam i dumped his ass like a hot potato im not saying yours is lying but check into it more dont let him know but do it you need to feel secure and know he is not lying and i have had the shoe on the other foot too and yes i lied about alot of stuff but you seriuosly you need to check it out.
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 8:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i agree with princessbeth...tell him to set a lunch date for you, him and the co-worker to meet..and take it from there...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• OMG. Okay seriously I am hoping that you are not believing that crazy ass mess. He is trying to be a player.. That guy needs some serious help obviously he thinks nothing of yalls relationship since he is doing that. You don't need to deal with that mess! You deserve a lot better.. and trust me I am so not gonna bash you for picking up that phone.. taking your phone to the bathroom really? You obviously are trying to hide something and that is just not in a relationship. AND you sure don't call a co-worker "baby" I don't care if that is her nickname from everyone.. that mess would so not be happening. ALSO why would he be going to lunch with another lady or have her cell phone number to be texting her while he is at home with you. IF he sent the message wishing she was here... what does he wish she was there and you were? SOUNDS like someone really needs a reality check that that stuff is so not okay... he should be faithful!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• that you weren't* sorry typo!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What a crock. He's lying to you.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• he is lying
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010