Any moms like me?

Hi ladies, I was jsut wondering if there are any other moms like me out there, anyone who has teenagers and trying to get pregnant again, any words of wisdom or thoughts out there. Its not easy lol!!!

NatahaDaner

Asked by NatahaDaner at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Well, not trying yet, but, eventually...and I have a 14y/o. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope not trying, but good luck to you.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 8:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope, not trying at all. More power to you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Not trying I did it when my son was 16...Had to more children..It is different the second time around especially with the older one being at that age...Hope it happens for you soon, the best part is you get to try..:) Best wishes
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Make love in the morning before he wakes up!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 10:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My DS is 14. I am prego but no I wasn't trying.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 3:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Not tryin gl. It wont be as bad as you think.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've heard it becomes a real problem trying to conceive. I go wish you the best of luck in trying.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My kids were 11 & 10 when I got pregnant with my dd. Now DD is 17, DS is 15.5 & DD is 5. DS loves to "play" with his sister and can keep her entertained for hours. Older DD is more responsible and capable, but less willing to help out "Not my child/responsibility". We weren't trying to conceive when I got pregnant with DD5, but are truly blessed to have her. I feel that she has changed our family dynamic in a great way. The hardest part is trying to do things as a whole family. Finding something that appeals to 2 very different teens and a kindergartener isn't easy.

Also want to add that my DD5 has Down syndrome. We are very lucky in that she has no medical issues and is very high functioning. Just make sure, while you are thinking of having another child now, what it might mean if you had a child with health issues. It can greatly affect you financially, emotionally and physically. Good luck!!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 1:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010